- Tools, sale items and cut materials such as chain and cord are final sale.
- All other items may be exchanged for store credit within two weeks, with receipt.
- For on-line orders, please call for a “return authorization” code. The customer is responsible for paying any shipping costs to return merchandise.
- Any returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- We are unable to accept returns for opened packaging or cut strands.
- If a returned item changes the discount percentage of a wholesale purchase, the exchange or store credit issued will be adjusted to reflect the change in price of the remaining items.
- All merchandise sold in BC is subject to both provincial tax (PST) of 7% and federal tax (GST) of 5%.
- Goods shipped to another province in Canada are subject to that province’s applicable taxes (GST, PST, and/or HST).
- Shipped goods to USA or Internationally are not charged tax. Please read more in the next section about how tax is processed on international orders.
- The customer is responsible to pay for any taxes and duties that are charged on orders shipped outside of Canada; they are not calculated or included in the final total of the purchase from our website.
- International taxes and duty charges vary widely depending on the country to which the items are being shipped, and as such, Country Beads is not accountable for these costs, nor able to provide estimates thereof. It is the customer’s responsibility to determine what taxes and duties they will be expected to pay prior to submitting an order on our site.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Colour matches cannot be guaranteed due to various aspects of manufacture, including dye lots and natural variations in the source materials.
- While we do our best to keep our stock up-to-date, please note that it is possible that certain items may be unavailable. When this occurs, we will contact you to discuss options.
- In the event of an item being unavailable, should we need to refund some part of your purchase to your card, it may take up to ten business days for the refund to be fully processed.
- Estimated delivery times are provided by Canada Post and are not guarantees. Please note that these estimates are from the point when the package is received by Canada Post and not from the point when we receive the order. Please allow at least 1 extra business day for packing and processing.
- We will notify you when your order has been fully processed, and provide you with a tracking number when applicable via the email you provide to us at the time of checkout.
- Shipping rates are determined by Canada Post. For more information about what is included in each option, please visit the Canada Post website.